Ringling Brothers Circus Office Car #100
Built for the Georgia and Florida Railroad and used by the Ringling family (owners of world famous Ringling Brothers Circus) in 1886. Sold to the Georgia Car & Locomotive Company who resold the car to the Georgia & Florida Railroad in 1910. Rebuilt with steel side sheets and mounted on steel under frame in 1920. Retired from service in 1962 and the car received a full restoration that was in excess of $1,000,000.00. Car #100 is in excellent condition and would be great for stationary use or on a shortline. Due to it's age and construction the car can not be used on any mainline railroad.