New York Central Coach #150
Built in 1924 as an electric commuter coach for the New York Central Railroad by the Pullman Company. Rebuilt by the NYC into a non-powered commuter car and used on the former Boston & Albany division of the NYC. Retired from commuter service in the 1970's and sold to the Gettysburg Railroad and used in tourist service. Purchased by current owner and a renovation was started but not completed. The car will need a COT&S and possibly some center sill repair. Some of the mechanical details include: Fair roof and body, new interior walls, A/C, new restroom, updated electrical, roller bearings, new floors, ABD brake valves.