Santa Fe Superintendent's Car #403
Built in 1925 by Pullman as a Division Superintendents business car for Santa Fe Railroad. It was part of lot 4884 is 60 feet long and was used in Texas and Arizona and was on the roster of the Gulf, Colorado, and Santa Fe railway. In 1960, it was assigned to Southern Division Superintendent E.E. Baker, based out of Temple, Texas. It was sold to the current owner in 1969, The car did receive flood damage and needs restoration.