Pennsylvania Railroad P-70 Snack Coach REDUCED
Built circa 1930 by the Pennsylvania Railroad as a coach, converted at a later date by the PRR to a snack coach. Ownership transferred to Penn Central after the NYC/PRR merger, and finally Conrail. Retired by Conrail and sold into private ownership. Some of the car details include: Fair body & roof, PRR trucks with friction bearings, UC valves, good wheels, cast shoes, modified interior.