C&NW Coach Dinette #7000 SOLD
Built in 1950 by the Pullman Co for the Chicago & Northwestern Railroad as a 36 seat coach/16 seat dinette car. Originally intended for service on the stillborn Sioux City section of the "Corn King 400". Retired from passenger service in 1964 and was used in maintenance of way service until it was sold into private ownership. #7000 is currently landlocked and will need to be trucked from it's current location. Some of the cars mechanical details include: The interior (except some of the kitchen walls) has been stripped and the conversion of the "B" end of the car to an observation platform was started, side sheets & side sills have been replaced, window frames are included, 260 gal fuel tank, battery & propane locker, shop trucks are not included with the car, H couplers.